FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
in Latin America and Spain
MIAMI, FL and GETZVILLE, NY (January 26, 2017) – William S. Hein & Co. and vLex are pleased to jointly announce their Agency Agreement for the regions of Latin America and Spain, as well as announce the launch of the new HeinOnline Latin American Core Collection.
vLex will serve as exclusive agent for Hein in all the territories, and as non-exclusive agent in Spain and Brazil. Hein will leverage vLex’s local market presence and network in providing superior support to its new and existing clients. vLex, as the global legal research platform that has the deepest regional coverage, will be able to bring clients not only the new Latin American Core Collection, but all of Hein’s superior content.
About HeinOnline Latin American Core Collection
A Latin American Core subscription package includes access to the following libraries:
• ABA Law Library Collection Periodicals
• American Law Institute Library
• Federal Register Library/Code of Federal Regulations
• Foreign Relations of the United States
• Harvard Research in International Law
• Immigration Law & Policy in the U.S.
• Intellectual Property Law Collection
• Law Journal Library
• New York Court of Appeals Records and Briefs
• New York Legal Research Library
• State Attorney General Reports & Opinions
• Taxation & Economic Reform in America, Parts I & II, 1781-2010
• U.S. Attorney General & Department of Justice Collection
• U.S. Presidential Library
• U.S. Supreme Court Library
• United Nations Law Collection
• World Trials Library
• World Constitutions Illustrated
vLex is an online global legal intelligence provider with legal content from 132+ countries, editorial content with daily analysis from 1000+ collaborating publishers, and a smartsearch platform leveraged by machine learning. vLex is headquartered in Barcelona and Miami, with offices in Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Bogotá, Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile and Lima.
For more information please contact: Susan Cunningham/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
HeinOnline is the premiere product of William S. Hein & Co., Inc., which has been serving the library community for more than 95 years as a legal publisher, periodical subscription agent, and the world’s largest distributor of legal periodicals. HeinOnline includes over 140 million pages and more than 120,000 titles, and has subscribers in more than 175 countries. It is the world’s largest image-based research collection available in an online, fully-searchable format.
Having built a reputation for excellence in image-based legal research, HeinOnline delivers a wealth of current information and more historical content than any other database.
For more information please contact: William Shannon Hein/ email@example.com.